Re: [ST] Finally! Newbie questions!

Justin/Jeremy,

Just a quick point of clarification - I believe (someone please confirm this) that the Euro-spec Triumphs have only one headlight on during low-beam operation and both during high-beam. The US-spec bikes should have both lamps lit during high and low beam operation. At least that's the way it is on my US-spec RS.

Nate
00SprintRS

JUSTIN SHREAVES wrote:
The headlight has one side as a high beam from the factory,
but if you do some research, as I did 4 years ago, there is a
relay you can wire in to have both on in both positions.