[ST] Speaking of bags...

Speaking of bags, while on the road this past weekend I removed one of the
panniers for whatever reason and when rotating the handle up a little spring
loaded ball-bearing popped out.  It looks like it's purpose is just to make
for a down position "locator", must spring into an indent down there somewhere
but I don't see the trick to putting the ball back in the hole.

Anyone else had this happen and know the trick?  Dang things are practically
brand new and shouldn't be falling apart yet!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\