Re: [ST] Battery question

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, James Goldston wrote:

-I need a battery and called the local Batteries Plus. They asked whether
-it was for a Sprint ST or Sprint RS.  Sounds like he knows what to
-order.  Price was $49.95.  I like to keep dealers in business just as
-much as the next guy, but I doubt a dealer can come anywhere near that
-price.  Thoughts?

James,

Any idea what kind of battery it is?  I've had good luck with the sealed
batteries from www.westcobattery.com but you're right, not at that price.

FWIW and HIH,
--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\