[ST] Swing that pipe up and down

Jeremy, the bracket for the bag and the small bracket from the can tab to
the mounting bolt on the frame both have to be removed to swing the pipe
up.
I think the pipe looks much better and sporty in the up position.
If you set the tools out you can remove and/or replace the small bracket
and bag rail assembly in about fifteen minutes with a little practice.
You have to removed the two small bolts inside the rear foot hanger, the
large pivot bolt, and the hex end bolt at the rear fender. I keep an extra
hex bolt as the heads appear to be soft and round out easily.
Mark the small bracket  from the can to the hangar bolt as up and inside or
you'll have a devil of a time reinstalling it in six months. Ask me how I
know. I finally got directions from my dealer faxed to me and then marked
the bracket for good.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima