RE: [ST] Finally! Newbie questions!

>From: Stephen McSpadden
>Up to 2002, EU bikes had both headlights working on low beam. On 2002
>and later bikes, only one headlight (on the ST) operates on low beam.

As far as I know it's the other way round. Up to around 2002 in most
euro countries (not all, don't know about other countries) there was
only 1 dimmed headlight allowed. But the last few years this obvious
silly and very ancient rule was changed, since then bikes like the
ST1300, FJR1300 and lots of others were able to have both low beams
working. I guess it has even changed more now, since most (if not all)
new bikes can't have the low beam(s) turned off anymore.

Emile
www.piloot.comn