Re: [ST] Finally! Newbie questions!

Well the UK must be different then - there's a surprise. My 2002 ST
(and all ST's in the UK since then - another example is the Yamaha
Fazer 600 a pal rides) only have one headlight active on dip beam. It
may well be the converse in those nations where the headlights must be
on at all times.

However, in order to able to see properly at night, I've added the
extra relays back into their rightful place and have fitted the
Philips Vsion Plus bulbs too. They are very worthwhile.

Please don't let this become which tyres work better in the EU ......

- Spud.