Re: [ST] overdue LONG ride report part 5 the last of it

Tim,
I can't recall having so much fun reading something as I did reading your LONG ride report. Interesting, from the first report I started asking myself, why isn't he drinking water? Is he drinking water? Then as you started having the mental problems I knew to myself you were getting dehydrated. Kudoos to you for being successful, though you scared the hell out of me reading your report. You have a flair for writing, you brought me right into your head riding that trip. Thanks for the ride.

Mike Benzon
Burney, CA