Re: [ST] overdue LONG ride report part 5 the last of it

thoroughly enjoyed it. thanks for making the effort.
 In my limited experience, exhaustion and dehydration were probably
encouraged by the Red Bulls. While the RB's are probably better than coffee
for the end of the journey to get you through, by consuming so many earlier
on that would have increased the dehydration. It also encorages you to pee
more, or at least want to.
If you feel thirsty then you are already too late. Kidneys excitement
encourages that dry mouth syndrome.
For energy release over a period of time, rely more on fructose than
glucose. The glucose tends to give you quicker peaks but theres then the
comedown. Fructose breaks down slower giving you a longer and more level
energy release.