RE: [ST] Risers and heated grips

In your message regarding RE: [ST] Risers and heated grips dated Mon,
6 Jun 2005 12:52:55 -0400, Jeremy Witt said that ...

>JW- Maybe, but the numb hands and sore wrists I get from supporting too much weight on the bars, on
>JW- this and other bikes, sends me running for risers!  Even my Hawk with VFR bars was more comfy than this.  Maybe
it's
>JW- the angle.  I haven't looked, can the bars be rotated back toward the rider?

No.  But I found the same as you on my first long trip.  You could
use a tank bag to take your weight off your wrists .....or ride
faster so the airstream lifts you up ;-)

<Snipped>

--
Mike Bostock
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx