[ST] Forks and Shocks.......

Whew! I finally got time to install my WIlbers shock along with the RaceTech emulators and Wilbers springs. I knew getting layed off would be good for something! I haven't had a chance to take an extended or hard ride yet. But they feel really good around the neighborhood over RR racks and the like. Even felt wonderful 2 up.

Tomorrow will be a better test, I'm planning a doing a couple of hundred miles to get a real feel for it all. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow night.

George