Re: [ST] July Rider

Can anyone per chance scan the article and email it my way? I'd love to read
it.
 Regarding the suspension. That was the thing that really let me down. How
on earth can they get away with non adjustable forks? I mean WTF? I
can only assume it was cost cutting. But jeeezes....
 The trip computer is very cool, though the speedo is basically unreadable
on the road.
I really enjoyed the bike over all. Hopefully in 06 I'll get one.