 -----Original Message-----
From: 	st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]  On Behalf Of Dan Wetherington
Sent:	Wednesday, June 08, 2005 12:55 PM
To:	ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	RE: [ST] 1050 wheelie?

I can get the PR's from ridgear.com for $219.90.  Take wheels off and
take them to stealer.  Add $72 for mounting and balancing.  Total comes
to $291.90.  Or I can take it to the dealer, pay $310 and ride a bike
while someone else takes the rims off, mounts and balances the tires and
puts them back on.  Savings if I were to do it myself:  $18.10.

See my point?  Maybe I wasn't clear.  Cost is $310 for front and rear.

Dan

>>> jeremyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/08/05 11:41 AM >>>
I understand convenience, but if you can get a tire to your door for
under $135 (www.ridegear.com courtesy of Richard M!), pop the rear wheel
off yourself (centerstand?), that's still a savings of $140 (check my
math!).

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.