Re: [ST] July Rider

Chris

I though the Rider MPG was calculated from the gas put into the tank and the miles traveled (most likely measured by the bikes odometer). Since magazines usually publish the MPG for all motorcycles tested, many without computer fuel consumption.

I would expect that Computer fuel consumption systems would just count the injector cycles to get the fuel usage. This is too easy to dream of using some other method.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA