RE: [ST] Avon tires (was: 1050 wheelie?)

Although on a Hawk, not a Sprint, I've been running a 45 for several thousand miles, many of them in the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains (including Deal's Gap), many more of them on the highway, and have noticed no wandering.  But I have noticed differences in weight and distribution of weight between the two bikes...  :p

YMMV

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.