Re: [ST] July Rider

I know that I'll reserve judgment until I hear some "real world" reports of mileage. Would I be surprised to learn that the 1050cc motor go worse mileage than the 955 (gen 1 in my case)? No, of course not. I would expect to see numbers in the low 40's as I'm sure Triumph was smart enough (shaky ground I know) to keep the effective range around 200 miles.

So, I guess what I'm really saying is that someone on this list needs to go out and buy one :) and then report back.

Nate
00SprintRS

Quoting Jeremy Witt <jeremyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

36mpg is well below what a sport tourer should be. I hope it was a misprint or a bad factory example.