Re: [ST] My new website with stories and pictures

Great site!  The problem you're going to see now is over-use of
bandwidth...  Geocities severly limits the bandwidth any one site can
use, so it may be that you should look into a different (better)
provider in the future (however, increased bandwidth will cost a little
$$).

Dan

>>> dougthe2wf@xxxxxxx 06/09/05 9:42 AM >>>
Hey all,

I'm joining the 21st century by getting an easy website through yahoo.
I've
got a couple of my ride stories and some pictures in, more yet to come.

Take a look if you like.  I also have to thank the lister, I don't
remember
who there were, that made the Triumph with the Brit flag pattern in it.
used it at the top of the opening page because it was just so cool.

http://www.geocities.com/dougthe2wf/index.html

Doug "Hound Dawg" Bailey

www.packereng.com