RE: [ST] 1050 wheelie?

Cut the performance?  Most likely we are the only
thing on these performance-orientated bikes that are
cutting performance when using modern day STing
rubber.  And if STing tires are holding you back on
public streets than I'd like to ride with you and see
the show. ;)

STing rubber of today is better than race rubber of
the 80s...

I've seen trackdays with modern STing rubber was used
and riders dragging knee.  R u draggin knee on public
streets?  If not, then u're just flat-spotting your
tires prematurely for the heck of it.

Bryce<- over 20k this year in the NE this year.