Re: [ST] July Rider

In a previous email, simonb stated:
As a matter of interest MCN (UK) rated the new Sprint (05) as 38mpg the
same as the old one, and would therefore have a longer tank range
because the petrol tank was 2 litres bigger.

Hmmm. Maybe the reason for the low mileage is the use of UK gallons as opposed to US gallons. 1 G(UK) = 1.20095 G(US). Therefore, 38 MPG(UK) = 45.6361 MPG(US). QED

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"She told me that her Dad was loaded, I said 'In that case I'll have a rum and coca-cola.'"
--Jarvis Cocker (Pulp, "Common People")