Re: [ST] July Rider

I think I'd be saying "hmmmm?"....wht kind of MPG are you getting, assuming
you're tracking?  I'm seeing high 40's to low 50's but haven't done any
compilation for average yet...

Most of my riding is day rides for fun, getting to/from HSTA events and riding
at those events.  Those are usually sporty backroad rides though sometimes
that ride home gets some slabbing thrown in to make it.

I'm no knee dragger, but not a granny either.  Don't know why there'd be such
a huge difference though.  I'm still stock can with the tune they put in when
they prepped it November last year.  I run 89 octane and try for good gas such
as Shell, Marathon, Sunoco, Citgo, etc. where possible.