Re: [ST] FS: ST bits.

Do you know how much he is asking for the gel seat..

simonb <simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:A friend of mine has some bits for sale for his 03 Silver ST as he has
just downgraded[1]to an O5 model.

1. Silver rear seat cowl.
2. Triumph Gel seat
3. Double bubble screen.
4. Grey Baglux tank cover.

Please email me and I will give you his mobile number.

[1] After spending nine days in Spain[2] complaints about the pillion
seat being higher than the pillion on an R6 and no where near as
comfortable as the 03 model, even with a 05 Triumph gel seat. Far too
much heat coming out from where the exhaust pipes rise to go under the
seat. Otherwise a fine bike, but Triumph have made it too complicated.
That also was talking to the local Triumph trained mechanic.

[2] Is there anyone in the UK not going to Santander this year?

--
simonb