[ST] Arai and one-month report

I know about Arai's new "make them go to brick-and-mortar stores
to ensure proper fit and safety" policy, but there are still
places selling their pre-ban Arai inventory online.  It's getting
to be slim-pickings in the size and color selection, so I'm
trying to find one last Renegade size L in solid yellow...

After one month and 1400 miles I am completely in love with this
bike.  It is far more capable than I, although I've gone faster
than ever before I still haven't managed to touch a peg-feeler and
the rear tire has over a half-inch band of virgin rubber around
the edges.  I really like the feeling of vast-untapped-reserve-
capability that this bike has, and I _really_ like the way the
front tire comes right off the ground without even trying.

--Les