Re: [ST] nail

I currently have one of those gummy, fuzzy worm patches in a tire that has lasted about 4000 miles. Some of those miles have been in the triple digits. Some have been 80+ (with blips into the 90's) with a pillion.

Here's something to ponder: Does anyone have any first or second hand knowledge of a catastrophic tire failure due to a patch failing? I have heard plenty of tales of the plugs lasting but none about them failing.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
            -- Walter Bagehot