[ST] OIL

Other than Triumph's own Mobil One, any other suggestions on a good synthetic oil? I usually use Motul 300V 4T in my GSXR750 track bike, but I have been told not to use this in a street bike due to it breaks down in a short time. I have heard Silkoleen is good, but is currently on back order at my local guys place. The nearest Triumph dealer is a bit too far from me to get over there, so I want to get something that would be recommended.