[ST] wheel bearing toughts

guys,

I have an 00 RS which has the double sided swing arm and have never had to change the wheel bearings, as of yet. Are there any concerns for long distances at constant speed with the bearing in a SSSA compared to the DSSA. I am just curious because I want to buy a new bike next year and need to have a long distance reliable bike in every aspect and what little common sense thinking I am capable of tells me a double would be better than a single. This is just meant to bring out opinions, not as a slam to the SSSA or ST reliability. I am leaning towards a new ST or a new tiger.

TimE