[ST] 99 Sprint ST fault codes and Idle or stalling problem

hi again,
   Received my Tuneboy yesterday.  I think I found my idle problem.  There
are two fault codes in the diagnostics.  PO113 and PO105.  One has to do
with an error in the barometric circuit and the other is an open circuit in
the air temperature sensor or short to battery+.   I also noticed that the
battery voltage seemed a bit low at 11.82 volts.  This diagnostic test was
taken with the ignition on but not running.  Tuneboy kept crashing my laptop
and I forgot that when the ignition is on so are the lights, so then there
wasn't enough juice to start the engine.
   Anyone ran into these errors before?  The air pressure valve on the tank
doesn't have a hose hooked to it.  I can get a hose, but am not positive
where to hook the other end.  I am guessing it is to a similar size port on
the underside of the airbox, but am not sure about that.  I will get new
sensors.  Hopefully that will solve the one fault, as I do not look forward
to finding a "short to battery" condition.
   Anyone ran into these faults before?  Any ideas on this?  Anyone know of
a manufacturers list of fault codes?

    On a side note, I fixed the idle problem short term. I temporarily
disconnected the idle stepper motor while the engine was warmed up, then
pushed the plunger slowly in until she idled at about 1100 rpm.  Worked like
a charm.  I know that is high for idle, but not for a temp fix.  No more
stalling when rolling off the throttle on curves or when at a light. Once I
get these fault codes fixed I will hook up the stepper.  When running the
diagnostics, the stepper was re hooked up.

Stephen