Re: [ST] OIL/gold cap/foaming/burning/slippage

Thanks for the feedback TimE, and glad the burning sensations are from a known
cause...

I've always been one for trying new things, but not when it comes to making
clutches so slickery they don't do their job right any more.  I've seen enough
of that on others bikes, most recently a Bandit that tried Rotella and ended
up slipping pretty bad.  Fortunately a quick change to something else worked
and a disassembly/cleaning wasn't needed.  Not sure everyone gets that lucky.

I appreciate the feedback and testimonial...