RE: [ST] 99 Sprint ST fault codes and Idle or stalling problem

>> The air pressure valve on the tank doesn't have a hose hooked to
it.  <<

> My '02 speed triple and '04 ST came from the factory without that
hose.
The '99 had a hose and it did indeed connect to the underside of the
airbox
if memory serves. <

> So I guess I'm suggesting that if your bike is '02 or later then the
missing
hose is not your problem. <

The hose on the fuel pressure regulator connects to a fitting on the
airbox.  My understanding is that's to contain fuel vapors should the
regulator leak.  Other than that, the hose has no function.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST