Re: [ST] SS Brake Lines?

I'd be shocked if you had a bad master cylinder, definitely check the calipers first. Not that upgrading to a radial MC will be a bad thing, but maybe not the best place to invest money if it's not the root of the problem.

My 0.02, which means you probably feel cheated.

Nate
00SprintRS

JUSTIN SHREAVES wrote:

<snip> it's all in the master cylinder, which I am converting to the
Brembo Radial unit when it comes in. The lines are quick and easy to
do, but trying to bleed the system when you have a bad master wastes
alot of time, lol.