Re: [ST] SS brake lines

If you want to get truly sick over this topic, both the T595 and Triumphrat
lists have beaten this dead horse to death several times under about three
different titles, usually containing something like "excess brake lever
travel."  At least most of the guys on this list agree that the issue has
more to do with pistons than air bubbles.  There are two groups that swear
that you need two SS lines from MC to each caliper and/or that you need a
bigger MC piston.  That later group says replacing the stock with a Brembo
proves their point.  Personally, I just think Brembo makes a better MC and
piston diameter just happens to be bigger.  For what it's worth, I exercise
the pistons and blast the crap out of them with brake cleaner without taking
them apart.  I found some stuff that doesn't eat rubber and plastic which
makes things easier.  My brakes stay rock solid.   Twin lines do look cool
and that Brembo probably does give you better feel, besides saying you have
replaced your Nissan with a Brembo sounds cool at the bar.

Rod