Re: [ST] walrus mart gold cap oil test in progress

I'm running Gold Cap 15W-50 now too and have no complaints. There is a post over on www.sport-touring.net when it was released with a link to an oil shootout/analysis of some sort. Evidently Gold Cap is better for your bike than Red Cap was. I don't remember the chemistry details, but the summary was that if you're happy with Red Cap, then Gold Cap is just as good if not better.

Garry