RE: [ST] Battery Life

My 00 RS is on its OE battery with no charging off road at all.  Max
duration without a ride of some sort - about 3 weeks.
Bike on 15K miles

Chris Harwood
00 UK RS

>>> david.funk@xxxxxxxxxxx 16/06/2005 16:59:06 >>>
My '00 Sprint ST is still starting with its original battery.
I use a battery tender when not riding, but I ride it a lot.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA