Re: [ST] Uncontrolled Experiment

My personal experience of having to rely on regular (87) once in awhile when out in the boonies is that it will knock going up hill, hard on the gas, which of course is putting more load on the engine. Other than that it would be fine. In fact, if you are planning to waste the whole tank by droning on the freeway, you could easily get away with running 87.

Those that feel the need to run premium in your sprint, either your bike has something wrong with it if it is really knocking on mid-grade, or you just like wasting money. In that case, I'll send you my address and you can just mail me a check if you please. I promise I'll put it to better use than the oil companies will.