Re: Re: Re:[ST] 99 Sprint ST fault codes and Idleorstallingproblem.continued

Chris,

Is the Barometric sensor outside the ECU on pre 2002?

I have measured the trottle potensiometer but I don't recall the value (shame on me).
However it should be something between 1k and 4k on the top of my (poor) head.

No figures for Barometric Pressure Sensor I'm afraid. I would blow on
it and see if it responds.

For me (post 2002) I have no figures but I know why.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

Fred 02 ST BRG