[ST] for Dan - flat repair kits

>>>Really though, where do I get one of these "string plugs" people are talking about?<<<

String plugs have been obsolete for some time!.. the hot set-up now is the TRK-5 flat repair kit put out by Progressive Suspension w/ the bell shaped plugs and the BIG co2 bottle. Coming back from my 5,200 mi. trip through the Canadian Rockies I got a THORN (or splinter) induced flat rear 50 mi. from home and was back on the road in 5 minutes (!) even though it was the 1st time I ever used the kit. Extremely user friendly!!

http://www.progressivesuspension.com/tire-repair-kits.html

Cheers; doggydoo - - - o&\o