Re: [ST] stock suspension settings

Stock settings mean nothing, it's all about you.

Print this out and bring it to your buddy:

http://tinyurl.com/94rsc

Start on Day 2 (setting preload and sag) and then set
your rebound and compression settings to half way
between full off/on and adjust as u see fit to your
riding style as u go.

Bryce