[ST] off topic: F1

Who went?

How mad are you?

I think at least Rude Dawg was going? Whatabout Don Payne? Was the crowd about to blow or what?

I left 15 minutes too late, I thought, to meet a group to do a 250 mile loop Saturday AM. If I had missed them I had decided I would go back home and throw a few things together and ride up the 7 hrs to Indy. But (THANKFULLY) I made the group on time. We had a fantastic ride, btw, in Alabama, Tennessee & Georgia and were accompanied by a guy on a 05 ST. He didn't offer to let me ride it when I asked him if he ever wondered how it compares to the 'old' ones:-(

John