Re: [ST] FW: Motorcycle personality test

Well, at least we know it returns results other than the FJR, since that's what I got as well. I must admit, after having seen another one up close and personal this weekend at bike week (Laconia) I cannot see myself on one. The coolest thing that I saw was a hybrid that someone had built out of what appeared to be an older GSXR 1110 (80's vintage) that only retained the frame, motor and tank. The front end was full-on superbike spec and the back looked like an ST SSSA. Very, very cool bike.

Nate
00SprintRS

pjs962003-sprintst@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
you guys are lucky i was told to go get a sportster ugggghhhhhhhh. apparently i am destined to ride 50 miles at a time for cheeseburger stop and to refill the cooler with beer :(
philip
'03 Racing Yellow ST in dallas