RE: [ST] Motorcycle personality test

Here's the weak, "I'm really careful and don't really like motorcycles"
answer...

The Volvo
You scored -12 moxie, -7 zeal, and -1 pomp!
You're mostly interested in getting from point A to point B alive and
in one piece, and it seems like everybody out there is crazy and trying
to kill you. Instead of noticing that a big part of the problem is your
tentative and ambiguous behavior on the roads, you solve the problem by
surrounding yourself with an impenetrable cage of metal.

In today's automotive market, you probably have a SUV instead of a
Volvo. Don't kid yourself, you suffer from the exact same pathology.

In any case, you are entirely unsuited for motorcycling. In fact, your
propensity for suddenly slamming on the brakes at the end of highway
onramps, driving 55mph in the left lane, leaving your blinker on for 10
miles, and "being nice" by unpredictably stopping in a multi-lane road
to let people turn in front of you makes you fairly unsuited for driving
anywhere, particularly if there are any motorcycles around to get
crushed by your tank-like car.

>>> DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/20/05 11:24 AM >>>
Super aggressive, almost squidly behavior...  Just go nuts and see
what
it gives you.

Dan

>>> mheyer@xxxxxxxxx 06/20/05 11:21 AM >>>