[ST] Monday ride

   I have had the 99 Sprint for about a month now, and between the idle
problem and the late rains I haven't really gotten a feel for it.  Today
that changed.  I live in La Honda, CA on Hwy 84.  I took 84 west about 10
miles to the Pacific coast, then about 35 miles south on Hwy 1 aka the
Pacific coast Hwy to Santa Cruz.  Side trip in Santa Cruz along West Cliff
Drive.  Very scenic.  From there I went about 20 miles on Hwy 9 east on the
twistys up the hill to Skyline.  North on Skyline along the ridge top about
20 miles or so to Alice's Restaurant.  Then about 8 miles west down the
hillon 84 to home.  Very beautiful day.  Very little wind for the coast,
About 100 miles total.  The Sprint acted perfect in every respect.  Quite
the bike.  I am very glad to have found it.
   For a while there I wondered about the wisdom of coupling a French brain
with a British bike.  But after some adjustments they are getting on quite
nicely.

Stephen