Re: [ST] Tried the archieves again...

In a previous email, Rupert Galea stated:
On 6/20/05, Jeremy Witt wrote:
And how does one stop the flow of fuel if the metal ones have no valve?

With the old connectors you would disconnect and a tiny amount of fuel
would spill out. When you disconnect with the metals ones quite a bit
more fuel comes out depending how high you keep the hoses. It is not a
big deal as the pump is off and it is just what is in the fuel rail
but it is annoying.

Put a rag over the connectors before you disconnect them. I learned the hard way. Once. When I went to disconnect them I got a shot of gas in my eye.

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong."
-- Sir Arthur Eddington