RE: [ST] Wholesale Triumph Dealer?

It's for a friend who is ready to get rid of his BMW
and pick up the new 05 Sprint.  Now I'm sinking $ into
my YZF600r (penske rear), St1100 (Progressive rear and
progressive springs), and SV650 track bike (clipons,
rearsets, emulators, springs, shorter dogbones,
rebuilt/respring/revalved GSXR shock).

This may be the first time ever I'll carry a credit
card bill. :(

I can't do Triumph at this point in time as I no
longer have a need for a do-it-all bike.  If I did
they'd certainly be in the running.

Bryce