Re: [ST] Motorcycle personality test

In a previous email, Lou Jiannine wrote:
I would quit riding before I would ride a Harley. I hate everything they stand for

1. straining to look cool
2. technological inferiority
3. pompous manufacturer capitalizing on consumer stupidity

I hear you. I work with several people that wear HD t-shirts, jackets belt buckles, etc. but I have only seen one parked outside. That one is ridden by a guy that doesn't wear HD memorabilia.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
-- Bernard Bailey