RE: [ST] stock suspension settings

Anyone one know where to get the racetech emulators at a decent price? My budget is shrinking faster then expected with my track bike problems this year..

Bryce <bster13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:They make it pretty easy to understand.

And if you don't have three people (including
yourself) u can lean the bike up against a wall
lightly as u are on the bike to get your rider sag
numbers and your buddy takes the measurements.

Bryce