[ST] But now fuel is pissing all over my garage

Justin Shreaves said:

>With the females in the Team Triumph kit, do they also get rid of the shut
off?

Justin,

I don't know all of the details of the innards of this kit.  I'd suggest
calling the folks at Team Triumph.  I have a feeling that they did not
commission making of these things, but rather, did some research of what was
available in the market and put together a kit for the Triumphs.

Take a look here and you'll see what I mean:

http://www.e-z-flow.com

Rich M.