RE: [ST] But now fuel is no longer pissing all over my garagefloor.....

Hah!  Had the parts guy looking at the Ducati filter in one hand ($26.59) and the Triumph filter in the other ($44.00) and he couldn't find a single difference aside from the printed names.

Thanks, George!

I'd look for the BMW version, but the Triumph/Duc dealer is 2 miles down the road and the BMW dealer is 20 plus.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
Office: 603-703-0365