Re: [ST] for Aron - Motorcycle personality test

Rider Insurance of NJ is very good with their pricing and classification. My 00 ST is much less than my 99 GSXR 750, as they are particular with "sport" classifications. They are very reasonable with pricing, and offer the true classification system they should be standard for motorcycle insurances.

aronnmail-list@xxxxxxxxx wrote:I'm not sure how an insurance adjuster would view it.
Based on other data points (insuring a DL1000 V-Strom
was the same as an R1), it seems that my insurer
didn't care about the type of bike at all.

--- iPat