[ST] Rocky Mountain Motorcyle Holiday

Hi everyone,
Jay and I just returned from a 12-day riding tour of the Canadian Rockies with Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays: http://www.rockymtnmoto.com/ This tour contained the best riding, best scenery, best accommodations, and best food you can imagine. The orchestration of the tour was superb. The guides anticipated our every need, washed the bikes every evening, cleaned everyone's faceshield at every stop, had appetizers waiting at the restaurants for lunch stops; I could just go on and on. Some folks joked that it was a gourmet eating tour with a little motorcycling thrown in. We rode 3500 km of twisties through heat, rain, snow, and perfect weather, too. We saw glaciers at the Columbia Icefields, dipped in Hot Springs at Miette, and rode wave runners in the warm waters of Okanagan Lake. All the bikes were Triumphs and switching bikes was encouraged, so even though I had selected a '03 Thunderbird as my primary bike, I got to ride the '05 Sprint ST, '05 Speed Triple, and the Rocket III.

Jay and I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants an exciting, but luxurious motorcycling experience.

Linda Combe
'02 Sapphire Sprint ST