RE: [ST] HD hatred

I wouldn't say I hate HD, I just dislike.  Wouldn't mind owning one for the prestige, but I wouldn't ride it.

I recently had the opportunity to sit on and start an 883 sportster.  I did not like the fell at all.  With that twin sitting high in front of me, it felt very top heavy.  The closest I'd come to cruiser riding would be a Valkrie or a Rocket, but I have yet to sit on either to know if I'd like the feel or not.