Re: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com/ Upcoming trip (No MC content) (Steve Lawler

In a previous email, Denis Liakos wrote:
That sound like a great experience, I hope you and your sons have a great time!

Thanks Denis. BTW have you seen the new commercial for Oreck vacuum cleaners? George Steinbrenner is vacuuming his office and starts talking about the virtues of the Oreck. He wraps up by saying, "Trust me. I know all about spending wads of money on something that really sucks." ;-)

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest."
-- Kilgore Trout, (Philip Jose Farmer), "Venus on the Half Shell"