Re: [ST] HD hatred

So that is what happened! The machine is in it's second engine. Thanks for the good info.

On Jun 24, 2005, at 12:19 PM, simonb wrote:

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 23:05 -0600, Rolo Casos wrote:
I have tried a 1200 "little" HD before and I am all for that a low tech
70's feel. They are nice bikes. Every bike has it's place. But IMHO to
fill the spot the sporkster takes, a nice thruxton or even well built
old 750four or GPz is a much better choice. BTW talking about low tech
fun bikes, has anyone tried a 1200 daytona before? What an amazing
machine. Just a few more months and my friends 96 is mine.

When you get it, take the sump off and make sure the gauze is still fitted on the end of the oil pick up pipe. Otherwise it can get a tad expensive for knackered crank.

--
simonb <simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx>